If you were diagnosed with any of the critical illnesses covered by this insurance benefit during the coverage period, we would pay you a Recovery Benefit to relieve your burden on expensive medical expenses. The amount we pay you will be the benefit amount for Recovery Benefit less the total amount of prior benefit we have paid to you. Definition of each critical illness will be specified in the Policy Contract.
If you became dismembered as defined under this insurance benefit during the coverage period, we would pay you a Rehabilitation Benefit to relieve your burden on unexpected expenses. Considering (1) the benefit amount for Rehabilitation Benefit, (2) the Policy Account Value, and (3) total premium paid for your Basic Policy prior to the claim event, the amount we pay you will be the highest among the three, less the total amount of prior benefit we have paid you.
Under this insurance benefit, dismemberment means a complete loss and permanent irrecoverability of:
a) Sight of two eyes, or
b) Two or more limbs by severance at or above wrist or ankle, or
c) Sight of one eye and one limb by severance at or above wrist or ankle.
If you passed away during the coverage period, we would pay the beneficiary a Family Care Benefit to support their living. Considering (1) the benefit amount for Family Care Benefit, (2) the Policy Account Value, and (3) total premium paid for your Basic Policy prior to the claim event, the amount we pay the beneficiary will be the highest among the three, less the total amount of prior benefit we have paid you.
Policy Account Value is the amount you would receive if you terminated your policy during the coverage period. We will determine the Policy Account Value of your policy by:
a) adding up premiums you have paid for your Basic Policy and policy interest credited to your policy, and
b) deducting policy charge applicable to your policy, claim payment from your policy (if any), and amount withdrawn from your policy (if any).
Policy interest and policy charge are not guaranteed. We have the sole discretion to adjust interest and charges applicable to your policy according to the interest rate environment and operating conditions in Cambodia.
We will pay you a No Claim Completion Benefit if your policy is still in-force at the end of the coverage period and you (or the beneficiary) have not made any claim under your policy.
The No Claim Completion Benefit is the Policy Account Value of your policy. We will specify a guaranteed minimum amount of No Claim Completion Benefit in the Policy Contract. No Claim Completion Benefit payable at the end of the coverage period will not be lower than that amount unless you breach the relevant terms and conditions specified in the Policy Contract.
If your financial needs or affordability change in the future, you can:
a) increase or reduce the benefit amount of your policy, subject to the proof of insurability and limits set by us; and/or
b) add or drop insurance coverage of your policy subject to proof of insurability and the rules set by us; and/or
c) increase or reduce premium of your policy subject to the limits set by us; and or
d) apply to withdraw the Policy Account Value fully or partially.
We will help you understand options available to you and the implications to your policy before you decide to make any changes. It is important to note that if you make the changes above, the guaranteed minimum amount of No Claim Completion Benefit specified in the Policy Contract will be affected and your policy may not last until the end of the coverage period.
You can choose to pay the premium for your policy annually (once a year), semi-annually (once every six months), or monthly (once every month). You will pay a lesser premium as shown in premium calculator if you pay premium annually. Should you make a claim, we will deduct any unpaid premium for the remaining of the year if you pay premium semi-annually or monthly.
You can pay the premium for your insurance policy via:
- Online payment by Visa or Master Master Card
- Cambodian Public Bank Branches
- Amret Microfinance Branches
- Wing Mobile App or Agents
- Pi Pay App
- ABA Mobile App
- ACLEDA Unity ToanChet
- Sathapana Mobile App
- Prince Bank Mobile App
- Go to aiamedcare.aia.com.kh and follow the instruction below:
- Click “MY AIA”
- Click “Register Now”
- Input the phone number (the phone number must be the same as the number provided when receiving AIA policy)
- Input date of birth
- Set up your password
- Enter OTP code that sent to your phone number for verification
You can set up standing instruction with our banking partners with following options:
- Visit any branches of Campu, Amret and Prince bank to fill standing instruction form
- Seek assistant from your insurance life planner or our Customer Experience Service hot line via +855 86 999 242
- AIA will send you an SMS confirmation
- In case premium deduction is not successful, you will receive an SMS notification from AIA. We will also call you and let you know
There is a 30 day grace period after your premium due date for you to complete outstanding premium period.
- You can assess to your Customer Portal by assess to MyAIA
- You will receive notification through SMS if your coverage is not continue
If your premium is not paid after 30 days grace period, your policy will lapse and thus will no longer be able to provide the protection and benefits it was intended to.
- You can make payment via a Master/Visa credit or Debit card on our online portal
- You can also make a payment via your banks mobile banking application. Click here to see the full list of banks supported
- We highly recommend that set up an online direct debit facility with your bank. Please click this here to proceed
- If you need assistance please feel free to call our Customer Experience Service hot line at +855 86 999 242 or via our email address KH.Care@aia.com